Q: What can I expect from a Safety Zone Security guard?
Safety Zone Security, Inc. employs the most highly trained and service oriented officers in Southern California. Every employee shows up to their post on-time, in uniform, fully instructed of their duties and always with back-up units and supervision. Our officers are developed and trained to serve the following roles and obligations at any given time:
- Act as first responders to emergencies, making sound judgements and quick decisions to protect people, property and assets daily
- Provide a strong sense of security, authority and enforcement of client policy
- Serve as establishment representative providing assistance to all guests and employees
- Prioritize safety and efficiency for clients, quickly adapting to changing crowds, atmospheres and situations
- Students of company dynamics and logistics, learning vital information for future efficiency
Q: What if my company's size and revenue does not warrant the employment of full-time security services?
Safety Zone Security creates custom services to provide security for every individual, property or organization that is need of security. Our business development team can work with you to provide part-time services, while you still enjoy full-time benefits such as emergency dispatch and security consulting. We work to provide best protection experience for every client no matter how large or small.
Q: Are your rates competitive?
Safety Zone Security, Inc. underbids and out performs our competition, identifying key security issues and providing solutions that other firms do not. Once clients begin services and visualize how quickly we integrate, develop and improve past service, we seldom find them changing firms again. Please reach out to our business development team for inquiries on RFP's, RFI's and RFB's to receive the lowest rate possible, here.
Q: Does Safety Zone Security provide services for all establishments?
A: No. Safety Zone Security, Inc. does not provide services for the following establishments:
- Banking institutions
- Nightclubs, bars and strip clubs
- Marijuana dispenseries
- Liqour stores and alcohol based establishments
- Adult product stores
- House parties or events containing alcohol
Q: What areas of Southern California do you provide service for?
Safety Zone Security provides unarmed guard and patrol services in the following counties:
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Ventura County
- Riverside County
- San Bernadino County
Q: How fast can I begin service?
After a brief phone call, depending on your current situation services may begin as early as the same day. We will provide you with an hourly rate and estimated commencement of services. For emergency inquiries and short-term service, officers and supervisors can be dispatched the same day.